Welcome!

Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by the Blog!


"I find it hard to believe you don't know the beauty you are, but if you don't, let me be your eyes."
- The Velvet Underground

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Aubrey Rose!


Today marks a very special day. My dear Aubrey Rose turns 1 year old. I wish I was more eloquent with words as I'd love to share just what she and her parents mean to me, but I feel as if this blog post wouldn't do it justice.

My precious Erin, while I can't exactly express my heart, please know how grateful I am that God brought us together. You are one of the greatest gifts I have been given.... my kindred spirit, my soul sister.... And watching Aubrey being brought into this world just added to the treasure you already are in my life! Here is to many more years of joy as God continues to knit our hearts together!



















No comments: