Welcome!

Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by the Blog!


"I find it hard to believe you don't know the beauty you are, but if you don't, let me be your eyes."
- The Velvet Underground

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Heathcote Family: Baby Isaac is on the way!

Anyone need a Shirley Temple look-alike? Just call Sophie! :)

I was so excited when Michelle contacted me about wanting to do a family maternity session with husband Garrett, daughter Sophie, and of course, the little guy on the way, Isaac. I was even more excited when I learned that Michelle wanted to use some vintage props! And so who else would I call, but my good friend, Emilee from Tasteful Tatters :) Everything really turned out just perfect for this session, including my favorite thing... LIGHT! So without further rambling... check out this gorgeousness!



































Special thanks to Michelle's sister Rachel for her help with Sophie's attention and Haley Bolena for her photography assistance :)

No comments: